Zac&Vanessa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ovdje cete saznati sve o prelijepom paru Zacu i Vanessi a usto se i dobro zabaviti!

PrijemMiley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" PortalLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"

Ići dole 
5 posters
AutorPoruka
Tanja-R9
Administrator
Administrator
Tanja-R9

Broj poruka : 15841
Datum upisa : 27.08.2009
Godina : 29

Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"   Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" EmptyPon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 am

Miley Cyrus doesn't just hate the Twilight Saga, an opinion to which she's entitled.
But the jealous singer actually referred to it as a "cult" this week, going off on fans that follow the franchise.
In that same interview with Sirius XM’s The Morning Mash, though, Miley made it clear she feels exactly the opposite way about Zac Efron.
"I think Zac Efron is the hottest person in the world," she said. "I really, really like him."

Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" Cyrus-photo_245x368Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" Zac-in-nyc_257x368
Cyrus, of course, is aware that Zac is taken. But his relationship
with Vanessa Hudgens is actually a major reason for the attraction, she
added.
"Zac could get any girl... and do whatever, and he is so loyal and a really good friend... He's just like super good looking."
Also in the interview, Miley said she could "neither confirm nor deny" that she's dating Liam Hemsworth That might be her way of keeping her private life private.
Or it might be her way of letting Efron know she's available if he wants her. Keep a sharp eye out, Vanessa!

prevod u petak
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~Jovana&Zac~
Administrator
Administrator
~Jovana&Zac~

Broj poruka : 5331
Datum upisa : 29.06.2009
Godina : 26

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"   Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" EmptyPon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 am

WoW!nisam znala da ona ima takvo misljenje o njemu...ali nadam se da on nema takvo misljenje o njoj...xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.zacivanessa.com
GossipGirl
Ides sa Zacom i Vanessom u shopping
Ides sa Zacom i Vanessom u shopping
GossipGirl

Broj poruka : 496
Datum upisa : 31.07.2009
Godina : 28

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"   Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" EmptyPon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 am

Pa bash ima ukusa..xD Pa za mnoge od nas Zac je najzgodniji
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://rnadal4ever.forumotion.net
roberta_bg
roberta_bg

Broj poruka : 9198
Datum upisa : 22.08.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"   Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" EmptyUto Dec 15, 2009 10:30 am

Natasha Hudgens Efron ::
Pa bash ima ukusa..xD Pa za mnoge od nas Zac je najzgodniji
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
♥ Gatita de Bill ♥
♥ Gatita de Bill ♥

Broj poruka : 8517
Datum upisa : 10.08.2009
Godina : 29

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"   Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" EmptyPon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 pm

~Jovana&Zac~ ::
WoW!nisam znala da ona ima takvo misljenje o njemu...ali nadam se da on nema takvo misljenje o njoj...xD
i ja...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"   Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World" Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Miley Cyrus Thinks Zac Efron is "The Hottest Person in the World"
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1